Logan "L.J." Hunter Jr is the future son of Cece Jones and Logan Hunter. He is seen only in the episode Future It Up . He seems to be around 11 years old which means he was born in the year 2024. He shares a resemblance to his Uncle, Flynn Jones. He is portrayed by Davis Cleveland.
- Cece Hunter (Mother)
- Logan Hunter (Father)
Aunts and Uncles
- Flynn Jones (Uncle, Mother's Side)
- Georgia Jones (Grandmother, Mother's Side)
- J.J. Jones (Grandfather, Mother's Side)
- Jeremy Hunter (Grandfather, Father's Side)
L.J is a lot like his Uncle Flynn since he is identical to him when he was his age, and they seem to act a lot alike. He also says "I got it mom!", like his uncle. He seems to care about his parents and still has a bit of a childish personality, though he is very mature for his age
- He looks physically identical to his Uncle Flynn
- He shows that he cares about his mom by trying to convince her to make up with Rocky so they can be friends again.
- He likes going to the toy store.
- He doesn't like his grandma's cooking.
- L.J is the child of the shipping Cogan
- He is the only child of a SIU pairing that is a minor character, not including Deuce and Dina's kids who are background characters.
- He is portrayed by Davis Cleveland, who is part of the main cast and also plays his Uncle Flynn. This is why they look exactly alike.
- L.J is play by a main cast member, though he is a minor character.
- L.J only appears in one episode. (Future It Up)
- He says "I got it mom!" just like his Uncle Flynn, and his mom.
- "I got it mom!"
- "Dad's flying all the way from Australia!"
- "Why do you insist on being so childish?"
- "And I know you can't make new old friends. You taught me that."
- Cece: "Wow. I am such a good mom!" L.J: "Your okay."
- "Don't just sit there woman! Let's jump!"
- "Dad picked me up just in time. Grandma was about to cook!"